Primary & Secondary Health Care The Hepatitis and Infection Control Program Punjab, run by the Punjab Health Department, is looking for professionals who are active, experienced, and well-versed in their fields. The Daily Express newspaper has published an advertisement for the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2021 position Primary Secondary Health Care
In order to fill these posts within the Punjab Health Department, the National Testing Services (NTS) will be used. Applicants who are inhabitants of the Punjab Province are requested to submit their applications for the vacancies detailed below.
Vaccinators Those looking for work as vaccination suppliers in Punjab may also be able to find employment in the province. PHS Care JOBS 2022
Primary & Secondary Health Care Jobs 2022 vacancies Punjab Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||18th December 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master|
|Last Date:||January 07, 2022|
|Company:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Address:||Primary & Secondary Health Care Department, Lahore|
Primary and secondary healthcare department jobs 2022 application form
Procurement Specialist; Procurement Executive; Procurement Specialist; Health Information Specialist; Lab Incharge/Supervisor; Lab Technologist; Program Officer; Environment Health Specialist; Assistant Finance Manager; Admin Officer; and Computer Operator are all currently employed by this programme. Psh-care Letest Jobs Online Apply
Applicants with qualifications such as ICS, F.A., BCS, Bachelor’s Degree, B Pharmacy, Pharm D, Master’s Degree, MBA, CA-Inter, ACCA, MS, MPhil, or similar area experience may apply for these roles. From the ad, you may learn about the job’s exact qualifications.
Primary Secondary Health Care
You’ll find this information mentioned in the job advertising. The normal rule is that the upper age limit will be eased. Contract Appointment Policy 2004 oversees this arrangement. Anyone, male or female, is invited to apply for this role. Offical Website Pshealthpunjab.gov.pk
Primary & Secondary Health Care Jobs 2022 Punjab vacancies Positions
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Assistant Manager Monitoring
- Communication Specialist
- Computer Operator
- Deputy District Manager
- District Manager
- Environment Health Specialist
- Lab Incharge/Supervisor
- Lab Technologist
- MIS Coordinator/Health Information Specialist
- Monitoring Executive
- Procurement Specialist
- Program Officer
How to Online Apply Primary & Secondary Health Care Jobs 2022
- Professionals interested in this position may submit their resumes and cover letters through the website www.nts.org.pk.
- Following the completion of an online application, applicants must pay the application processing fee.
- The career announcement outlines the application process in great detail.
- Under the Punjab Government’s Contract Appointment Policy, as revised in 2016, and the current Service Rules, the aforementioned posts are available on a contract basis (extendable).
- In general, there will be a 5-year age reduction for males, an 8-year reduction for women, and a 15-year reduction for those with special needs or disabilities. This is in line with existing government policy, which also applies to employees of public sector organisations.
- For the above-mentioned position, the province quotas will be applied at 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 3% for handicapped individuals.